REMINDER: Applications for HS Production Team are Due Thursday
July 23, 2019
If you are interested in joining our High School production team, please submit your application by this Thursday, July 25th. Thank you! Please see below for details. (Attached is a PDF of the application. Email me for WORD version.)
Excited about this season!!!
YTNBC is sponsoring a High School student produced show in October 2019 (cast with children in Grades 1-12). We are seeking High School theater students interested in gaining more hands-on production experience. The following production jobs are open: Artistic Director, Assistant Technical Director, Stage Manager, Costume Designer, Set Designer, Props Designer, and Program Designer. An adult Producer and an adult Technical Director will support you. We are hoping to fill all jobs with High School students, but adults can step in to assist with any unfilled positions.
This show will be a murder mystery dinner theater show at Our Lady of Grace Church in Parkton, Maryland on October 19 and 20, 2019. Anticipate bi-weekly production meetings (dates to be determined based on the production team’s availability). The Artistic Director will be expected to attend the majority of rehearsals. The Assistant Technical Director and the Stage Manager must attend set build and all tech/dress rehearsals.
Members of the production team may audition for roles in the show. However, if you have a significant production job like the Artistic Director, you may be limited to a cameo role.
(Cast calls will be organized based on characters.)
* Tuesday 8/27 6-9:00 pm — Open Auditions
* Tuesday 9/3 6-8:00 pm — Company Meeting with Actors and Parents /First Read Through
* Every Sunday (9/8-10/6) 2-5:00 pm — Rehearsals and Professional Workshops
* Every Tuesday (9/10-10/8 ) 6-8:00 pm — Rehearsals
* Sunday 10/13 9:00 am — Set build
* Sunday 10/13 2-5:00 pm — Tech rehearsal
* Tuesday-Thursday 10/15-10/17 6-9pm — Dress Rehearsals
* Saturday 10/19 6:00 pm and Sunday 10/20 noon — Shows